Supply Chain Associate-Allocation, Operations
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Supply Chain & Logistics
- Team Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 807090BR
What you'll do atThe Walmart.com Supply Chain Operations team is looking for individuals who can thrive in a dynamic environment, demonstrate innovative thinking, analyze data and insights at scale, and above all else think every day about how to best meet the needs of our customers. The Operations Analyst- Allocation role sits under the broader Replenishment and Flow team and is responsible for helping to manage systems and processes for driving optimal allocation of inventory across our fulfillment network to maintain in-stock levels and improve our customer experience. This person will drive the daily and weekly management of levers in our allocation system and monitor execution to our allocation strategies, identifying opportunities for process improvement or system enhancements where appropriate. The successful candidate will have a mix of business and data analysis experience, and have the ability to work well with cross functional partners including the following skills:
• Supports the business by actively monitoring allocation of inventory across our fulfillment network and managing constraints/levers within our allocation system as needed.
• Monitors execution of order volumes as they allocate across the buildings and partners with cross-functional teams to communicate risks to the business.
• Drives the development and improvement of new and existing operational tools, reports, and dashboards to monitor the health of the network and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Proactively monitors the health of the network and troubleshoots data issues and performs deep dive analysis to root cause misallocations and data discrepancies.
• Supports creation of business requirements for allocation system changes and supports UAT testing for new enhancements.
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Walmart.com operational data analysis and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans.
• Proficient in MS excel and SQL
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to analyze data and present findings
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience in Tableau or Alteryx a plus
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents