Senior Manager II, HR Business Partner
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Human Resources
- Team Human Resources
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 806929BR
What you'll do
- Defines the human resource (HR) strategy to support the business area
- Drives talent management initiatives for assigned area
- Drives the execution of human resource (HR) practices, systems, programs, and policies in the business area(s)
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for Human Resources
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelors Degree in HR or related field and 5 years experience in human resources or related field OR 8 years experience in human resources or related field.
• Strong conflict management skills. Ability to manage conflicting priorities. Be self directed and motivated. Strong interpersonal, facilitation, and negotiation skills.
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills. Experience in creative problem solving, influencing, change management, and eliminating barriers at any organizational level.
• Ability to develop trusting relationships to gain support and achieve results at all levels of the organization. Experience in coaching, training, and developing employees in a high performance culture.
• Ability to take the initiative to identify and anticipate client needs and recommend solutions. Knowledge of and experience with employment laws, labor relations and practices including: FMLA, ADA, AAP, FLSA, DOT, EEOC, litigation, issue and dispute resolution, pre-employment drug testing, etc.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents