Contracts Administration Construction & Design - Realty
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Administrative & Support Services
- Team Administrative and Support Services
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Hourly
- Requisition 806555BR
What you'll do
- Administers the Division's contract process
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ensures completeness and accuracy of construction and professional services invoices, payment requests, and change orders
- Ensures compliance with document retention guidelines and policies
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local laws
- Manages daily volume of electronic and paper bulk mail and other documents in a timely manner
- Manages out-to-bid (OTBs) process
- Provides customer service and support to various internal and external groups (for example, Contract Administration Project Managers, Contract Administration Managers, Construction, Design, and Real Estate Directors and Managers, general contractors, testing firms, engineers, architects)
- Works with contract documents
- Works with other departments (for example, Legal, Construction, Design, CMI, Tax Department)
contract documents 2. Experience with SAP and Quickbase
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents