Assistant Manager Quality Control - McAllen Texas
- Location DONNA, TX
- Department Merchandising & Online Operations
- Team Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 805701BR
What you'll do
- Communicates information on product quality
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ensures quality of grocery items
- Executes Seafood Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) plan
- Executes Walmart's fruit ripening program
- Executes cold chain compliance within the distribution center to ensure products are kept at proper temperature
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Agriculture, Agronomy, Food Science, or related field OR 2 years experience in agricultural quality control, agronomy, food retail management, or related field.
- 1 year experience in food safety or related field.
- 1 year experience using basic Microsoft Office functionality (for example, Word, Excel, Outlook).
- 1 year fruit ripening experience.
- 4 years experience in agricultural quality control, agronomy, food retail management, or related field.
"Working at Walmart is about being part of something bigger than yourself. The work we do impacts families and communities across the world."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents