Sr. Manager, Projects - Global Replenishment System
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Merchandising & Online Operations
- Team Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 805663BR
What you'll doOur Senior Manager, Projects - Global Replenishment System will plan and develop tools on a number of projects for our replenishment, supply chain team; aiding in inventory optimization. Internal customer facing position working closely in support of replenishment, buyers, and logistics where strong communication & relationship management skills are required. Strong mathematical, analytical, small systems project, supply chain and retail replenishment experience preferred. Education in Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Supply Chain Management or Computer Science preferred.
- Aligns and influences Global Transformation stakeholders
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Oversees and guides global program Management activities for Global Replenishment or Purchase Order Transformations
- Oversees business process development to support and drive strategic direction for Global Replenishment to all levels of Walmart Stores, Inc.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports the development and continuous transformation of the Global Replenishment organizations
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Supply Chain, or related field and 2 years experience in project management, supply chain, information technology, merchandising, replenishment, or related field OR 4 years experience in project management, supply chain, information technology, merchandising, replenishment, or related field.
- 2 years experience leading a cross-functional team.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Supply Chain, or related field AND 4 years experience in project management, supply chain, information technology, merchandising, replenishment, or related field.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) or related project management certification.
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
"I focus on continual improvement. Results don’t just come, they happen from hard work and having great teams helping you along the way."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents