Data Analyst Quality Control-GSS
- Location CHARLOTTE, NC
- Department Accounting & Finance
- Team Accounting and Controls
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 803856BR
What you'll doPosition primary responsibilities involve heavy data mining and analytics using SQL & SAP; Creating dashboards and reports using Tableau. Additional responsibilities may also include:
Assists in the development of audit plans and frameworks. Communicates audit findings to stakeholders and customers. Conducts audits for store universal product code (UPC) and invoicing processes. Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans. Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or business-related field OR 2 years experience in accounting, finance, retail operations, or related field.
Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA), Accounting, Information Technology, or related field.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents