Associate Marketing Mgr- Digital Media Planner: Display & Paid Social
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Merchandising & Online Operations
- Team Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 803290BR
What you'll do
- Achieves objectives for specific segments
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Drives sales growth and changes in customer attitudes and behaviors for specific segments
- Ensures project and initiative communication
- Manages project and initiative budgets
- Manages project and initiative performance
- Manages the development and execution of marketing projects and initiatives (for example, In-Store Merchandising, Advertising, promotional events)
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in one or more programs designed to strengthen Marketing talent
- Plays an integral role in the development of the annual operating plan (AOP) for specific segments
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
This position is responsible for attending relevant stage gate meetings and partner with cross-functional teams to clarify program goals, audiences, and approach across assigned campaigns. They will also define strategic audience approach for assigned campaigns as well as ensure test and learn input is set up in assigned campaigns. This role will also recommend if desk should/n’t participate in assigned campaigns and what our key KPIs will be (brand vs. e-commerce). This role would also be responsible for consulting on direct digital partners in assigned campaigns.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field OR Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field and 3 years of experience in Marketing or related field OR 7 years experience in marketing or related field.
- 1 year experience in a business environment.
"Working at Walmart is about being part of something bigger than yourself. The work we do impacts families and communities across the world."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents