- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Accounting & Finance
- Team Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 800994BR
What you'll do atThe Walmart.com team is here to provide amazing digital and physical experiences for our customers – with seamless access to products and services they want. Marketplace allows us to present an even wider array of vendor products on Walmart.com and beyond. Behind the scenes, e-commerce experts are focused on category growth, program management, business development, and seller onboarding. We continuously strive to deliver incredible selection, ease, and e-commerce innovation to customers.
Manages the vendor selection process for Corporate and Datacenter related hardware, networking, and telecom categories by aligning with senior leadership on category strategy and requirements; consulting with senior leadership regarding services needed; researching vendor offerings and leading the vendor request process (for example, request for information (RFI), request for proposal (RFP)); evaluating vendor responses; providing guidance regarding industry best practices and potential leverage opportunities; identifying potential risks and determining impact to the business; ensuring strategies to mitigate potential risks; selecting vendors based on alignment with strategy; and communicating contract agreements with senior leadership for approval.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in global vendor management and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Executes vendor management processes
- Manages contracts and ensures adherence to corporate governance
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides management oversight
• BS or BA preferably in Business, Economics, Accounting, etc. MBA is a plus
At least 2-3 years of strong experience reviewing, and negotiating legal contracts based on company template including MSA, MLSA, Consulting agreement, SaaS agreement
• At least 4-6 years of strong experience in managing strategic sourcing projects including requirements gathering, supply market analysis, spend base lining, deal sizing, RFP design, RFP build, RFP response management, building selection criteria, facilitating supplier meetings/visits, supplier recommendation, and savings calculation
• Experience managing projects with multiple stakeholders and lead the team to achieve the desired results
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents