- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Accounting & Finance
- Team Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 800994BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in global vendor management and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Executes vendor management processes
- Manages contracts and ensures adherence to corporate governance
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides management oversight
• BS or BA preferably in Business, Economics, Accounting, etc. MBA is a plus
• At least 2-3 years of strong experience drafting, reviewing, and negotiating commercial contracts including SOW and PCR's
• At least 4-6 years of strong experience in managing strategic sourcing projects including requirements gathering, supply market analysis, spend base lining, deal sizing, RFP design, RFP build, RFP response management, building selection criteria, facilitating supplier meetings/visits, supplier recommendation, and savings calculation
• Some experience in demand management, supplier consolidation, and low cost country sourcing
• At least 1 year of experience in implementing supplier management strategies
• At least 2-3 years of working knowledge of the ecommerce industry and/or the category/commodity
• Some knowledge of actively managing commodity/category and implementing various strategies to address objectives like savings, speed to business, and driving innovation
• Advanced working knowledge of building simulated worksheets
• At least 4-6 years of strong knowledge structuring deals, building price breakdown worksheets, doing TCO analysis
• Advanced working knowledge of building sensitivity analysis
• Basic understanding of interpreting financial statements
• 1-2 years of mentoring skills
• 1-2 years of experience leading and managing teams
• Capable of leading conversation with senior executives from supplier companies and possess influencing skills
• At least 4-6 years of strong experience in building effective presentations
• Capable of driving and leading change through sourcing programs
• At least 2-3 years of experience in independently managing large scale projects
• Some experience of program management
• Basic understanding of project management tools (ex: MS Project)
• Experience managing projects with multiple stakeholders and lead the team to achieve the desired results
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents