Integration Manager II - WM Marketing
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Marketing & Customer Insights
- Team Marketing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 800359BR
What you'll doCoordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments. Drives user training and adoption of marketing systems and tools. Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity. Manages Marketing projects. Manages initiatives and projects at the project level. Manages internal and external resource capacity. Manages project and initiative budgets and expenditures. Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field and 2 years expeirence in Marketing or a related field OR Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field and 5 years experience in Marketing or related field OR 9 years experience in Marketing or related field. Bachelor s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field and 2 years experience in retail management, marketing in a retail environment, managing relationships with suppliers or agencies, or similar experience OR 4 years experience in retail management, marketing in a retail environment, managing relationships with suppliers or agencies, or similar experience.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents