- Location HOUSTON, TX
- Department Walmart Management Jobs
- Team -
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 800051BR
What you'll do
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Drives sales and financial performance in the Auto Care Center and service area
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Maintains the Auto Care Center and automotive sales floor and service area
- Provides customer service and assistance
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 1 year of supervisory experience.
- 2 years experience in automotive service or service industry field.
- For facilities that sell firearms, I acknowledge that the position for which I am applying will require successful completion of a firearms- specific Criminal Background Check (CBC) and Firearms Authorized Training.
- Valid driver's license
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- 3 years experience in automotive service or service industry related field.
- Automotive Certification from Automotive Technical Institute.
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Certification.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents