Senior Manager, Merchandise Finance Planning; Sam's Club
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Accounting & Finance
- Team Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 799417BR
What you'll do
- Contributes to Merchandise Finance activities for multiple Merchandise areas with operational profit and loss (P&L) responsibility (for example, Meat, Produce, Bakery, Fuel)
- Contributes to and advises on annual sales and gross profit budget development
- Creates ad hoc reports
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures strong financial control environment for supported business areas
- Forecasts and compiles operational profit and loss (P&L) financial models
- Participates in month-end processing and reporting for Divisional income statements
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 1 year of supervisory experience OR 1 year experience leading and completing cross-functional projects.
- Bachelor s degree in Finance or related field and 1 year experience in finance or related field OR 5 years experience in finance or related field.
- 1 year experience analyzing data and interpreting results.
- 1 year experience using Essbase.
- 1 year experience using intermediate functionality of word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software (for example, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- 1 year retail experience.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA), or related financial certification.
- Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA), Finance, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents