Manager Health Contracting & Enrollment-H&W
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Healthcare - Corporate
- Team -
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 798288BR
What you'll do
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Directs healthcare contracting and enrollment process and execution
- Ensures accuracy of and compliance with healthcare contracts
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages the execution of plan enrollment for Health and Wellness
- Manages the hiring and training process for the business unit
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports Health and Wellness within healthcare contracting
- 1 year of supervisory experience.
- Paralegal diploma approved by American Bar Association OR Bachelor s degree in business or related field and 1 year experience working in a legal environment OR National Association of Legal Assistants Certified Legal Assistant certificate OR 2 years experience in a corporate Legal department or law firm as a paralegal.
- 1 year experience in Walmart Health and Wellness contracting and Compliance.
- 3 years experience with healthcare contracting, government contracting or related field.
- Juris Doctorate (JD).
- Six Sigma Certifaction.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents