Senior Portfolio Manager II- Realty
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Real Estate, Construction & Store Planning
- Team Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 797000BR
What you'll do
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads real estate transactions and deal initiations for assigned geographic area
- Leads realty and property closings for assigned geographic area
- Leads realty projects
- Leads the property management of operating portfolio
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Sciences, Engineering, or related field and 4 years experience in real estate, retail development, tenant representation, or related field OR 6 years experience in real estate, retail development, tenant representation, or related field.
- 3 years experience in project and portfolio management.
- 3 years experience in property management.
- 3 years experience managing third-parties.
- 5 years experience analyzing realty information (for example, market analysis, site selection).
- Juris Doctor degree.
- Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA).
"Something I enjoy about my job is knowing I can contribute to Realty’s ability to build, open and maintain our stores efficiently."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents