Sr Marketing Manager - Walmart Brand
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Marketing & Customer Insights
- Team Marketing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 796989BR
What you'll do
- Develops and manages key supplier partnerships on new and existing marketing initiatives
- Develops overall department, segment or category annual operating plans (AOPs)
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Identifies business needs
- Manages large-scale marketing initiative development and execution (for example, In-Store merchandising, advertising, media plans, promotional events)
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Stewards the Walmart brand
This position will be responsible for managing a variety of Walmart brand reputation marketing campaigns, which includes developing the strategy, creative brief and all creative assets to meet pre-determined in-market dates. This position requires strong cross-functional collaboration with large and small creative agencies, corporate affairs and insights and a mastery of briefing and evaluating world class creative. Additionally, he/she needs to have a firm understanding of media tactics and have strong communication skills as there will be exposure to all levels of management throughout the company.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field and 4 years expeirence in Marketing or a related field OR Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field and 7 years experience in Marketing or related field OR 11 years experience in Marketing or related field.
- 1 year of supervisory experience.
- 2 years marketing experience in a consumer packaged goods or retail environment.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents