Senior Product Manager
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Department Technology & Software Development
- Team Software Development and Engineering
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 796207BR
What you'll do at Walmart LabsSenior Product Manager
The Walmart Global eCommerce team is responsible for building and enhancing the next generation global eCommerce capabilities for our rapidly expanding customer base. Projects will span many markets, geographies, business models and form factors; therefore, we are looking for a Senior Product Manager who will bring not only an abundance of experiences in technology product management, but also an abundant curiosity to innovate.
We are a high-performance team looking for others who will challenge us to become even better. Come, be the newest member of the team!!
Come join an organization where you'll get to work as part of a world-class team, solve problems that are at a scale very few can create, and get to build products that are only bound by the scope of your imagination.
About the Team
The Growth-CRM works directly with business & marketing to engage users through various marketing vehicles to Walmart destinations (web, mobile, Sam’s club). The team is at the heart of sending all marketing communication to our customers to build a sustainable long term relationship with the customer.
As a Sr. Product Manager, you will play a unique role to drive product vision, define roadmaps, and work closely with key stakeholders to drive and take Walmart’s products to next level. You are responsible for bridging business and technology to drive innovation by owning the product lifecycle.
• Translate business strategies into product strategies, roadmaps, and product specifications that deliver customer benefits, meet financial goals, and ensure that systems and processes are setup to scale for explosive growth
• Partner with key stakeholders to define requirements, drive adoption, lead user acceptance testing, and address business and system issues
• Work with rock star engineering teams in a fast paced, agile development process
• Analyze data to provide actionable insights
• Communicate the benefits and champion the system throughout the organization
• Ability to lead, drive consensus and deliver in a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders
• Metrics driven, can draw insights from large data sets to iterate over product quickly
• Ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly and understand how to drive a high level of focus
• Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
• Strong experience in designing user experience for customer facing products and building mocks for product ideas
• Experience delivering technology products/services in a high growth environment with a demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements
• Able to manage multiple projects and priorities.
• Must have solid exp working on consumer-facing products
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
* Ability to understand how this product interacts within the overall eCommerce ecosystem at WalmartLabs
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents