#8253 Wholesale Trdng AM-Sams
- Location JACKSONVILLE, FL
- Department Walmart Management Jobs
- Team -
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 791672BR
What you'll do
- Conducts sales calls with Members and potential Members to sell truck loads of merchandise.
- Drives sales in a Facility
- Ensures compliance with Company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations for a Facility
- Ensures confidentiality of information, documentation, and assigned records as required
- Ensures membership growth
- Ensures truck load and export sales are appropriately processed, including ringing up the merchandise, creating sales documents, accepting and processing the payment, creating all shipping and ownership transfer documents, and monitoring the loading of the merchandise into trailers or containers for shipping according to Company Policies and Procedures.
- Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to Associates on proper Member service approaches and techniques to ensure Member needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
- Oversees and enforces the execution of food safety standards, cold chain compliance and food merchandise quality
- Oversees the implementation of and participates in community outreach programs and encourages Associates to serve as a good member of the community.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for Associates in the Facility
- 1 year SAM'S Club experience
- 1 year retail experience with 6 months supervisory experience
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents