Manager Global Cash Management Capital Markets, Finance
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Accounting & Finance
- Team Treasury
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 787385BR
What you'll do
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Oversees broad Treasury related activities and projects including armored carrier, cash-in-transit, cash technologies, and other banking and cash management responsibilities
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Finance or related field OR 4 years experience in finance or related field.
- 1 year banking, corporate treasury, or corporate finance experience.
- 1 year experience analyzing data and interpreting results.
- 1 year experience using intermediate functionality of word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software (for example, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents