Senior Trademark Paralegal - Intellectual Property
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Legal, Compliance & Ethics
- Team Legal
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Hourly
- Requisition 784752BR
What you'll doRemote work is an option for this position.
- Collaborates in legal matters in area of responsibility
- Compiles and maintains records of documentation required for legal matters and projects
- Conducts complex investigations with minimal supervision in area of responsibility
- Conducts quality control and monitors compliance
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Designs, develops and implements training for internal teams and provides on-going support.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in complex legal matters in area of responsibility
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Responds to high volume, complex incoming requests on legal matters and projects
- 4 years experience in a corporate Legal department or law firm as a paralegal.
- Paralegal diploma approved by American Bar Association OR Bachelor s degree in any subject and 1 year experience working in a legal environment OR National Association of Legal Assistants Certified Legal Assistant certificate.
•Experience dealing with domestic and foreign outside counsel.
•Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
•Strong computer skills including proficiency with database software, word processing, spreadsheets, and
•Strong writing, typing and editing skills.
•Excellent oral and written communication skills.
•Experience managing a large trademark portfolio.
•Combination of law firm and in-house experience.
•Computer research and investigation skills, including familiarity with the USPTO Electronic Business Center and other online research tools and databases.
•Experience with trademark docketing system.
•Knowledge of Intellectual Property concepts.
•Extensive experience conducting foreign and domestic trademark searches, including on-line searching and working with agents, to determine availability of trademarks. Create summary reports and draft clearance opinions on a global basis.
•Manage process and workflow of worldwide trademark filing, prosecution, renewals and conflicts (oppositions, cancellations, infringements, UDRPs and counterfeits).
•Excellent interpersonal skills.
•Strong organizational skills; ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects and manage deadlines.
•Willing and able to follow through on complex issues.
•The successful candidate must exercise sound judgment, be able to work independently and efficiently under time pressures and deadlines, have strong project management skills, and be professional, proactive, and enthusiastic.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents