Remodel Associate (Field Project Coordinator) Florida
- Location HALLANDALE BEACH, FL
- Department Walmart Store Jobs
- Team -
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Hourly
- Requisition 783062BR
What you'll do
- Assists in remodeling facilities
- Demonstrates, promotes, and supports compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs
- Leads and participates in teams
- Manages the workflow of other remodel associates
- Partners with store operations associates
- Provides customer service
- Receives and stocks merchandise throughout the facility and organizes and maintains the backroom
- Working with offsite fixture warehouse associates
The following physical activities are necessary to perform one or more essential functions of this position.
• Observes associate, customer, or supplier behavior.
• Moves up and down a ladder.
• Presents information to small or large groups and individuals.
• Sits or stands for long periods of time.
• Communicates effectively in person or by using telecommunications equipment.
• Squats, kneels, or crawls for extended periods of time.
• Creates documents, reports, etc., using a writing instrument (such as a pencil or pen) or computer.
• Grasps, turns, and manipulates objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
• Visually verifies information, often in small print.
• Reads information, often in small print.
• Visually locates merchandise and other objects.
• Reaches overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
• Safely operates a motor vehicle.
• Moves, lifts, carry, and places merchandise and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- 6 months commercial remodeling experience.
- 6 months supervisory experience.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents