- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Merchandising & Online Operations
- Team Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 782378BR
What you'll do- Collaborates with merchants to align strategic business objectives and initiatives to drive replenishment strategies by evaluating root cause and
providing solutions to merchants for in-stock; developing inventory flow strategies while partnering with merchants to understand merchandise
strategies and priorities.
- Oversees the execution of item-level replenishment for categories by tracking modular set dates to ensure product alignment; understanding the
buying strategy for each modular; implementing strategies for new assortment and modular execution across business partners.
- Manages the inventory and develops strategies to improve in-stock for categories by evaluating root cause and providing solutions to merchants for
in-stock; partnering with merchants on markdown strategies; prioritizing category items by attributes (for example, fill rates, constraints, forecasts,
logistics); modeling future inventory plans.
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders;
supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by hiring and training; mentoring; assigning duties; providing recognition; and
ensuring diversity awareness.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by
implementing related action plans; utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy; and providing direction and guidance on applying these in executing
business processes and practices.
OR 4 years’ experience in supply chain, merchandising, or related field.
- 1 years’ experience with Retail Link.
- 2 years’ experience in replenishment or supply chain.
- 2 years’ experience managing profit and loss (P&L).
- 2 years’ experience leading cross-functional teams.
"I have switched careers twice within Walmart and each time my leadership supported me in learning an entirely different business. "
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents