Sr Network Engineer Cybersecurity -WMTech
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Technology & Software Development
- Team Cybersecurity
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 769938BR
What you'll do
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Enhances security posture
- Leads the development and implementation of network security designs and products that have high availability and scalability consistent with company needs
- Manages multiple initiatives
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Takes ownership of and resolves network security infrastructure issues (for example, firewalls, intrusion protection, advanced anti-malware, remote access)
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 4 years' experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR 7 years' experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years.
- 2 years' experience in production support, including problem identification, ticket documentation, and customer and vendor relations.
- 2 years' experience with one of the following scripting/programming languages: Python, Perl, Powershell, VB Script, Ruby, PHP, Bash, C, C++, C#, or .Net.
- 3 years' experience designing technical solutions in response to customer requests or changes.
- 5 years' experience designing, leading, and implementing technology projects.
- 5 years' experience troubleshooting security network infrastructure problems.
- Certified Intrusion analyst (GCIAs), GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED), Certified Geographic Information Systems Professional (GISP), GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC), Windows/Linux certification, and/or Security+ certification.
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents