Senior Manager, Risk Strategy & Analysis - Global Risk Management
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Accounting & Finance
- Team Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 760892BR
What you'll do
- Leads the planning, development, and execution of various Global Risk Management finance strategies
- Serves as a subject matter expert to advise on potential risk exposure and the availability of insurance to protect against the same
- Manages development & procurement of company’s global insurance policies (Property, Cargo, General Liability, D&O, etc.)
- Reviews and negotiates complex contracts with third-party insurance providers and other counterparties
- Provides expertise and advice on legal and insurance requirement language for company contracts to mitigate financial risk and liabilities
- Manages and directs administration of compliance and reporting to various state and/or federal agencies for qualified self-insurance and/or monopolistic state fund workers' compensation and automobile risk financing
- Reviews proposed and pending legislation related to workers' compensation and automobile financial responsibility statutes for potential impact on the company's risk financing strategies
- Serves as a liaison between Wal-Mart and various regulatory agencies charged with administering rules and regulations of statutes
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Arts, Science, or related field OR 2 years of experience in insurance claims or related field.
- 1 year experience working in a Walmart store.
- 1 year general customer service experience.
- 1 year insurance industry or claims experience.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents