Sr. Manager Tech - Cook and Dine
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Merchandising & Online Operations
- Team Product Management - Merchandising
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 749817BR
What you'll doDo you have an engineering, manufacturing or product development background, able to juggle technical processes, manage projects and work seamlessly within a cross-functional team and are passionate about private brand Cook & Dine and Kitchen Appliance products?
As a Senior Technical Manager, you’ll be leading or participating in multiple projects. A typical day in this role will include serving as a liaison between technical and management teams, managing the approval workflows for various products, managing multiple projects, adjusting project schedules, and determining daily priorities for your team. You’ll be managing performance testing and benchmarking performance for various product categories. You may even find yourself on some international business trips. Sound like you? Take a look at the additional position details and qualifications below.
• You’ll be responsible for developing brand specifications for your business unit(s)
• You manage multiple business plans and projects
• You’ll oversee and set the direction for the projects you are managing
• You’ll be working to bring innovative and/or incremental products to the marketplace
• You’ll serve as the lead technical subject matter expert for buyers, brand teams, strategic suppliers and technical team members
3 years of experience in manufacturing, quality control, product development or related field
5 years of experience in manufacturing, quality control, product development or related field
2 years of experience in product testing within a retail environment.
2 years of experience working on multi-national teams.
2 years of experience working with or for third-party testing laboratories.
2 years of merchandising experience in a retail environment.
Master’s degree in Business, Engineering, or related field.
Six Sigma or related certification.
"Working at Walmart is about being part of something bigger than yourself. The work we do impacts families and communities across the world."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents