Technical Design Manager II - Apparel, Newborn, Infant, Toddler, Girls
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Marketing & Customer Insights
- Team Creative and Design
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 738497BR
What you'll do
- Drives and manages block patterns for designated category
- Drives production-ready standards for product samples to meet business objectives
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Evaluates and ensures in-store production quality
- Maintains and tracks departmental production to drive efficiencies
- Oversees and manages creation of style intent for specialized, complex, or high risk category products
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Serves as a mentor to business partners (for example, Technical Designers, Technical Coordinators)
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Textiles, Design, or related field and 3 years experience in pattern making, technical design, product development, or related field OR 6 years experience in pattern making, technical design, product development, or related field.
- 2 years experience in apparel manufacturing.
- 2 years experience in product safety and compliance.
- 2 years experience working on cross-functional teams.
- 2 years experience working on multi-national teams.
- 2 years working with product development software.
- 4 years experience working with pattern design systems (PDS).
- Master's degree in Business, Textiles, Design, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents