Senior Manager Electrical/Lighting Engineering
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Real Estate, Construction & Store Planning
- Team Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 734793BR
What you'll do
- Develops and manages company project specifications, guidelines, and construction documents for MEP/R systems (mechanical, electrical, plumbing/refrigeration) and components
- Directs systems design development and ongoing design maintenance for MEP/R building systems
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Improves building sustainability in conjunction with company goals and financial criteria (for example, reducing energy consumption, lowering construction costs, building construction)
- Oversees Prototype development and maintenance
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports Global Indirect Sourcing (GIS) department initiative to capitalize on global purchasing opportunities
- Bachelor s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Plumbing (MEP) Engineering and 4 years experience in engineering.
- Licensed Professional Engineer or meets all minimum requirements for licensure as a Professional Engineer.
- 10 years experience in engineering.
- Certified Energy Auditor.
- Certified Energy Manager.
- Experience in retail or grocery facilities design.
- Experience managing large facilities portfolio.
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification.
"Something I enjoy about my job is knowing I can contribute to Realty’s ability to build, open and maintain our stores efficiently."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents