Field Project Supervisor- Store Planning (Ohio)
- Location COLUMBUS, OH
- Department Real Estate, Construction & Store Planning
- Team Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 726262BR
What you'll doField Project Supervisors will live and work in Ohio.
The Field Project Supervisor (FPS) opportunity is a management/ salaried position; leading a small team of 5 to 7 to accomplish new store or store renovation projects lasting 5 to 15 weeks.
Required skills: demonstrated previous hands-on direct leadership of a team, project management skills (timelines, resources, etc.). Preferred skills: retail management
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
• Develops and directs one or more work streams of cross-functional store planning projects in all formats
• Directs Associates, including managers, on process and procedures for Facility set-up projects, including reviewing new modular plans, planning merchandise placement based on modular requirements, and advising on assigning additional staff to assist to ensure Company and Facility goals are met.
• Drives and monitors sales and project budget
• Drives the implementation of real estate plans for project facilities (for example, remodels, new stores, relocations, new formats, expansions)
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to Associates on proper Customer service approaches and techniques to ensure Customer needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
• Travel up to 80% of the time (approximately 280 days per year) by airplane or by motor vehicle
• Travel within assigned states, but may travel regionally to fulfill business needs.
• Must be able to work overnight and weekend shifts and stay at a hotel if required.
• Typically work 5 days a week, 8-10 hours per day. May be necessary to work 6 or 7 days per week to fulfill business needs.
• Must have reliable transportation and passing motor vehicle record.
• Relocation package not provided for this position.
- 1 year experience using Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- 1 year leadership, supervisory, or management experience, including task management and delegation.
- 1 year Walmart management experience.
- 1 year project management experience.
- 2 years retail field experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field.
"Something I enjoy about my job is knowing I can contribute to Realty’s ability to build, open and maintain our stores efficiently."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents