Senior Manager-Cloud Engineering
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Technology & Software Development
- Team Software Development and Engineering
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 721220BR
What you'll do
- Develops and manages budget in area of responsibility
- Drives accountability to achieve goals for a complex project or program
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads project or program development process improvement
- Manages the execution of complex programs or projects with minimal guidance
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
Preferred Experience and Knowledge:
• Experience with managing Private and/or Public Cloud deployments, preferably using OpenStack and Azure
• Experience with web technologies and distributed system development using Java and related technologies.
• Strong background in platform technologies like Web Application Servers, Business Process Automation Technologies, Middleware Messaging and Integration Technologies.
• Demonstrated track record of recruiting excellent engineers and building a strong technical bench.
• Background in architect level roles and in working with product management on defining and Engineering Platforms.
• Good knowledge of Software Release Management, Continuous Integration & Deployment
• Experience leading Agile teams at scale, collaborating across multiple geographies
- 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 6 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR 8 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 4 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years.
- 3 years experience developing, presenting, and implementing technology strategies.
- 3 years experience managing large-scale global projects.
- 3 years experience managing vendor and supplier relationships.
- 3 years experience supervising teams in both direct reporting and matrix structures.
- 3 years of contract and budget management experience (for example, procurement of services, hardware, cost center P&L management).
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents