Senior Manager I, Customer Analytics
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Marketing & Customer Insights
- Team Customer Insights
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 712675BR
What you'll doWe seek a person who is passionate about customer insights, and believes in the power of data-driven insights to drive the business forward. S/he should be able to:
Hands-on technical role - not a people manager initially - Position is high profile, impactful, along with extensive data analysis/research and communication/presentation to C-level Executives to help drive business forward.
- Derive, synthesize and present strategic and actionable insights from complex data mining and analyses
- Manage and develop a team, as well as act as an advocate for initiatives to improve their workflow and engagement
- Communicate critical business and/or customer intelligence risks and opportunities proactively and clearly to senior executives
- Structure and analyze major business and customer questions through a hypotheses-driven approach
- Lead through influence and work cross-functionally to understand key stakeholder needs
- Prioritize multiple analytics requests based on action-ability and business impact
- Partner closely with the Data Warehousing to optimize data integrity, systems and reporting capabilities
- Work comfortably with ambiguity and in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor s degree in Statistics, Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Economics, or related field and 3 years of experience in data analytics or related field OR 5 years of experience in data analytics or related field OR Master's degree in Statistics, Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Economics, or related field and 1 year experience in data analytics or related field.
- Graduate degree in Statistics, Math, Economics or MBA in Top schools preferred
- 5+ experience in Data and Business Analytics
- Experience and proficiency with R, Big Data Platforms, SPARK
- Proficiency in advanced SQL, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proven track record of leveraging data to drive business impact and
- Experience with predictive modeling, segmentation and data dimension reduction tools
- Understanding of various regression techniques, including cluster and factor analyses
- Demonstrated ability to use data to influence decision making.
- Strong presentation skills and talent in synthesizing complex information in a non-technical format for broad and C-suite audiences
- Ability to effectively lead and deliver multiple projects concurrently
- Strong business acumen
- Creative problem solver
- Relentlessly curious
- Retail, ecommerce, online channel experience
- Prior management experience
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents