2016 NABA National Convention & Expo
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department -
- Team -
- Employment Type Full Time - Campus
- Position Salary
- Requisition 680986BR
What you'll do- Train and learn about various Walmart Finance roles throughout the division.
- Attain real-world training and course work
- Multiple on-the-job training opportunities within a Fortune One company
- Mentoring opportunities to develop leadership, technical and cross-functional skills
- Exposure to Walmart executive leaders
- Work on wide range of key projects and processes that directly impact stores and clubs
- Gain access to wide range of training courses
- Critical thinking mindset that can deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Pursuing a BS/BA in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, Strategy, or other quantitative/technical related field
- 12 credit hours of Accounting upon graduation
- Minimum cumulative GPA: 3.5 or higher
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents