Optometrist - Lease
- Location PIERRE, SD
- Career Area Optical
- Job Function Optical
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 251999BR
What you'll do at
Provides Optical care and services to Customers by obtaining measurements, verifying, determining, and dispensing prescriptions, counseling, consulting with, and educating Customers. Assists customers with eyewear selection. Maintains confidential information.
Sponsors initiatives and practices that provide patients with desired products, services and experiences that grow the business.
- Doctoral Degree in Optometry (OD)
- Must meet professional credential requirements
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents