- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1374027BR
What you'll do at
- Point of contact in managing the panel (Build & Maintenance)
- Propose, develop and execute strategies for member retention, engagement and acquisition
- Socialize panel management best practices with the team
- Continuously monitor panel health
- Prepare presentations to share with the larger team and business partners
- Execute end-to-end research using the panel
- Acts as in-house user experience research consultant and expert
- Develops and delivers insights on user interaction with current and proposed designs
- Drives broad based, site-wide research programs
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Mentors Associate Researchers, Researchers and Senior Researchers in day-to-day User Experience research methodologies and principles
- Oversees the relationship with and management of contractors and suppliers
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor Degree and 5 years design research experience OR Masters Degree and 4 years design research experience OR PhD and 2 years design research experience OR 9 years design research experience.
- Experience conducting quantitative on-line research projects with systems (for example, UserZoom).
• 6+ years of experience with traditional research techniques
• Deep understanding of sampling techniques and their statistical principles
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
• Ability to multi-task among many different projects at once
• Must have excellent communication skills to manage client and stakeholder expectations.
• Ability to problem solve and think creatively.
• Must be self-motivated
• Experience with quantitative and qualitative market research
• Demonstrated proficiency with MS-Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) a must.
• Bachelors in survey methodology, marketing, market research, political science, statistics or other aligned major.
• Experience researching front-end user experience solutions for mobile applications on major smartphone platforms (for example, Android, iOS).
About Walmart Labs
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts