Principal Product Manager, Customer Experience
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1339191BR
What you'll do at
What you'll do:
• Develop and champion product vision, strategy and roadmaps for multiple product lines, in support of business goals and objectives
• Leverage customer & market research, customer and user feedback, customer usage and competitive analysis to identify new product opportunities and enhancements
• Work with multiple functions to build and evaluate business cases to support product investment decisions
• Present and clearly articulate product strategy to company leadership
• Research competition and third-party vendors to understand the market dynamics
• Prioritize, design and implement projects and enhancements
• Leverage data to make informed product decisions
Product Discovery and Definition
• Own the product discovery process
• Collaborate with the business, user experience and engineering teams during discovery to assess value, usability and feasibility of product features
• Specify, prioritize and communicate high level and detailed product requirements while following agile methodology
• Manage partner relationships, identify necessary and/or desirable third-party features; evaluate and select vendors, negotiate agreements and contracts, and manage partnership integration
• Manage third-party dependencies and secure necessary engagement/resource alignment for the creation of co-developed product features
Product Implementation, Deployment and Support
• Engage with engineering and project management during implementation; quickly answer questions that arise during implementation and to make scope tradeoff decisions
• Work closely with Marketing, the Business and AB testing teams to launch products and ensure their adoption• Coordinate post-launch activities to validate that the product works as designed and that operational processes dependent on the feature successfully complete acceptance testing
• Define, track and improve key product metrics
• Experience in both product management and data analytics.
• Highly motivated self-starter.
• Evangelist for your product and has a deep understanding of customers’ needs, the product and the competitive landscape.
• Possess the confidence and knowledge to successfully own the product.
• Excellent communicator and builds strong cross-functional relationships, internally and externally.
• Skilled in working across departments to collaborate with Business Managers, Design, Engineering, Project Management, QA, and Operations teams.
• Product management experience and understanding of agile methodologies that are essential to the successful development of requirements and products.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents