Senior Manager - Insights Consulting
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1339066BR
What you'll do at
- Business Partnerships: Consults with senior leadership/ business partners (e.g., Sr. Directors/Directors) to understand goals/functional objectives, understand and identify key business issues and formulate ideas to mitigate current and future business challenges/issues; confirms functional research objectives and oversees development of tactical research plans. Manages the creation of and presents actionable recommendations to Sr. Directors/Directors to contribute to business results. Serves as a subject matter expert to the business on market insights.
- Collaboration: Collaborates with functional leadership and cross-functional teams (e.g., Customer Experience, Merchandising) to develop consultative solutions for multiple small-to-medium projects. Interacts on a daily basis, and collaborates with external business partners and vendors.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Insights Identification: Reviews information from multiple sources, and organizes research and analytical findings to present clear, actionable solutions to strategic business issues. Performs detailed data reviews with internal teams (e.g., Advanced Analytics) or third-party vendors to develop preliminary recommendations for functional teams. Crafts key insights and messages in reports/executive presentations, translating findings and preliminary recommendations into actionable plans in a clear, compelling manner for non-technical audiences and senior leadership.
- People Development: Coaches team members and provides feedback to enhance skills, knowledge and work performance. Conducts performance and career development conversations, if applicable. Maintains team motivation and engagement. Mentors less experienced associates and managers.
- Problem Solving Approach and Data Identification: Reviews proposed research hypotheses with a view towards investigating unrecognized business issues. Reviews and advises on most efficient and appropriate research methodology (e.g., primary vs secondary research, advanced analytics, predictive analytics). Defines tactical methods and procedures to identify, collect and collate complex and large data sets from research and/or customer surveys for small-to-medium projects.
- Project Scope / Insights Partnership Strategy: Manages multiple small-to-medium cross-functional research and analytics projects that support a business area or category.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Research and Data Analytics: Manages the development and application of research methodologies and analytics to address advanced business and technical problems and support data-driven decision making. Supports more experienced team members with the development of the research or analytics approach. Reviews data models, analysis and approaches undertaken
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field and 3 years' experience in marketing research, data analytics, consulting, or related field OR 5 years' experience in marketing research, data analytics, consulting, or related field.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents