Associate Director, Insights Consulting – Health & Wellness
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1339063BR
What you'll do at
As the Associate Director, Insights Consulting for Health & Wellness Upstream Innovation you’ll leverage consumer research and analytics to impact decision making for our emerging and accelerating Health & Wellness businesses. You’ll consult with leaders and present recommendations based on your insights.
We’re looking for top tier candidates to help build the future of Walmart that are able to:
• Use qualitative and quantitative research skills to create
• Influence business partners with their ability to tell a
• Build cross functional relationships to ensure that a
consumer-centric mindset drives the development and
optimization of key business strategies.
• Leverage consultative experience and thought leadership
skills to see both the big picture and details.
• Demonstrate the ability to make recommendations based
on the consideration of consumer insights, economic
practicalities, and a long term view of managing the
Knowledge of Health & Wellness and/or Healthcare is a plus; Being passionate, relentlessly curious and a commitment to helping people save money and live better are mandatory.
You will make an impact by:
• Improving the lives of millions of customers by driving
customer-centric decisions across departments like
Pharmacy, Optical, and Health Clinics plus Walmart
Wellness Days and a number of strategic upstream
• Helping key stakeholders envision the future, help them
prioritize where to invest in their businesses and
designing disruptive consumer experiences.
• Leading cross functionally and being strategically
embedded with the business as the go-to resource for a
wide range of customer concerns and solutions.
2 years' experience with customer analytics in retail operations or related field.
2 years' supervisory experience or experience leading cross-functional teams.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents