DATA ANALYST 2
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Job Function Data Analytics
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1334347BR
What you'll do at
- Analyzes data to drive analytics projects
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in multiple analytics project teams
- Presents data insights to key stakeholders
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor of Science and 2 years' data science experience OR 5 years' data science experience OR Master of Science
- 3 years experience with SQL and relational databases (for example, DB2, Oracle, SQL Server).
- 3 years experience with statistical programming languages (for example, SAS, R).
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics and 4 years experience in an analytics related field.
- Certificate in business analytics, data mining, or statistical analysis.
- Master's degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, or Mathematics.
"At Walmart, we get the opportunity to grow professionally and personally—all while improving how we work and what we deliver to consumers."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents