- Location PLAINFIELD, IN
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1334256BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Monitor and manage productivity of area of responsibility
- Monitors quality issues for customer deliveries
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports outbound transportation operations in fulfillment centers (FC)
- 1 year's experience leading operational execution and continuous improvement initiatives
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Supply Chain, or related field and 2 years experience in logistics, supply chain, business, or related field OR 4 years experience in logistics, supply chain, business, or related field.
- Proficient PC software skills.
- 1 year s experience managing vendor relationships.
- 2 years experience in distribution.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents