Lead Product Designer, IoT
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area UX Design
- Job Function User Experience and Design (UX/UI)
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1325582BR
What you'll do at
Skills You’ll Have:
• insights-driven, able to identify patterns and connect the dots across disparate initiatives
• able to reframe challenges as new opportunities and solve business problems using a design mindset
• creates narrative of what the future looks like through storytelling and prototyping to help people imagine and see themselves in those futures.
• tuned to the leading edge of emerging technology, undeterred by ambiguity and hungry to create certainty and value, with a passion for tech news and developments
• leads strategy activities at the project level, including workshops, stakeholder interviews, research, and creative brainstorms
• makes good design decisions based on experience, research and data
Other required qualifications:
• Track record of deploying user interface standards and conventions, functional communication flows, dynamic engaging interfaces and building high fidelity prototypes.
• Ability to quickly learn about and engage new prototyping platforms
• Ability to identify which platforms would be best suited for research and pre-production workflows
• Ability to evaluate and construct basic concepts on native platform development environments
• Stellar visual skills
• Excellent grasp of design and process including Product/Interaction/Visual, with the know-how to move from pencil on paper to layout to pixel-perfect handoff using tools such as Sketch, Invision, and Zeplin.
• Deep understanding of design thinking and industry trends
• Good communication and presentation skills with ability to clearly present your work; you must be able to articulate and advocate design rationale.
• Readily give and receive constructive feedback.
• Experience partnering with cross functional teams in launching new products and improvements to existing features.
• Delivered successful design for responsive web, iOS and Android
• A strong product design portfolio that demonstrates how you design to solve for both business requirements and customer needs.
• Successful launch of products relating to IoT, voice, AR or eCommerce
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents