Service Shop Repair Tech
- Location RAYMOND, NH
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Hourly
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1321913BR
What you'll do at
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Correctly identifies and performs warrantable repairs
- Performs minor to intermediate inspections, repairs, and replacements following company guidelines on all Walmart equipment (for example,trailers, tractors, yard trucks, shop equipment, service vehicles)
- Receive fuel drops and conduct fuel sampling
- 2 years' experience in tractor and trailer inspection and repair OR a technical school degree, or certification in Heavy Duty Truck/Trailer Maintenance.
- Brake inspection qualified as defined in the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration regulations, Section 396.25.
- Valid state-issued driver's license.
- Vehicle Inspection qualified as defined in the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration regulations, Section 396.19.
- 1 year s experience in computer applications (for example, email, spreadsheets, word processing).
- 3 years' experience in tractor and trailer inspection and repair.
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Brake, PMI, and Electrical Certification.
- Both Class A Commercial Driver s License (CDL) and Department of Transportation (DOT) driver's certification.
- College or technical school level coursework in heavy duty truck/Trailer Maintenance.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents