Director, Product Management - Marketing Technology
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1321413BR
What you'll do at
You’ll sweep us off our feet if you have…
• Extensive product management experience (managing a portfolio of products and multiple projects at same time – whole product lifecycle).
• Led teams and have strong understanding of marketing operations technology.
• Capabilities to partner and influence technology departments.
• Experience managing financial impact of products.
• Ability to be a thought leader and thrive in a fast-changing environment.
You’ll make an impact by…
• Developing Roadmap: working with Marketing to determine short and longer term product development strategy for a category with few complexities and ensures alignment with overall Walmart vision and strategy and key business partners' capacity and availability.
• Product Development Lifecycle: Overseeing and assessing product development lifecycle/process for marketing operations and identifies areas to drive enhancements and process improvements based on knowledge of the organization, industry and technology development best practices.
• Research and Analysis: Identifies strategic data sets and directs analysis and reporting of strategic data to drive innovation and exploration of new product development opportunities.
• Collaboration: Works with leaders in Marketing to evaluate performance and recommends how to address gaps with product enhancements.
• People Development: Ensures associates are receiving learning and development opportunities for the good of the associate and Walmart. Coaches team members and provides feedback to enhance skills, knowledge and work performance.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field and 6 years experience in Marketing or a related field OR Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field and 9 years experience in Marketing or related field OR 13 years experience in Marketing or related field.
6 years' experience in marketing
5 years' experience in strategic consulting, new product development and innovation, or brand management.
Six Sigma certification
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents