Team Lead, Customer Contact Center - DFW
- Location FORT WORTH, TX
- Career Area Customer Service and Call Center
- Job Function Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1308605BR
What you'll do at
- Assists Contact Center management in ensuring agent productivity
- Demonstrates, promotes, and supports compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs
- Identifies training or information gaps and needs
- Leads and participates in teams
- Mentors and coaches new agents
- Provides agents with the support needed to consistently meet all Contact Center metrics with timely and accurate responses
- Responds to escalated customer and manager (for example, market, store) issues and agent questions
- 1 year experience addressing and responding to customer requests in a customer service environment.
- 1 year experience addressing and responding to customer requests in a contact center or retail industry.
- 1 year experience directing others' work and providing performance feedback or on-the-job training in a contact center or customer service environment.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents