Training Manager II (Call Center - Specialty Pharmacy)
- Location ORLANDO, FL
- Career Area Pharmacy
- Job Function Healthcare - Pharmacy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1307392BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Creates and oversees the learning environment
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Implements training development standards and governance
- Manages development of complex training programs, performance support tools, and resources
- Manages learning content
- Manages program effectiveness
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
1. Build and maintain Pharmacy Technician, Patient Care Coordinator, Shipping Personnel, Nurse and Pharmacists training materials.
2. Build and maintain a master training manual
3. Update SOP’s (standard operating procedures) periodically according to business needs.
4. Train new hires
5. Upskill existing hires and retrain when necessary
6. Assist with URAC or ACHC quality documentation.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Human Resources, Communications, Education, or related field and 2 years experience in adult learning, training content development, or related area OR 4 years experience in adult learning, training content development, or related area.
- 1 year s experience leading cross-functional teams.
- 2 years project management experience.
- 3 years experience with instructional design software.
- Master s degree in Learning and Development, Human Resources, or related field.
- Project Management certification.
- Six Sigma certification.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents