- Location CARROLLTON, TX
- Career Area Optical
- Job Function Optical
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1306503BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Maintains documentation of all issues
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides project support
- Provides standard and ad hoc reports of issues and volume; running reports using system tools; performing analysis of issues and issue volume; identifying trends and potential solutions for issues across business units; analyzing root causes and resolution process; and providing feedback on trends or improvements to key stakeholders.
- Responds to external agencies to mitigate risks to the company
- Supports different departments
- 1 year s experience in operations, retail, project management, or related area.
- 1 year s experience with Microsoft Office.
- Associate s degree in Business Management, Logistics, Computer Science, or related field.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents