WFM Capacity Planning and Forecasting Analyst
- Location FORT WORTH, TX
- Career Area Customer Service and Call Center
- Job Function Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1305298BR
What you'll do at
- Analyzes and ensures accuracy of information
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages customer requests and needs
- Manages processes across different areas of the business to ensure efficiency and compliance
- Provides customer service and reporting in area of responsibility
- Provides data-driven analysis and insights to help support business strategies
- Provides market insights to key stakeholders based on research gathered and business knowledge
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Analytics, Statistics, or related field and 1 year s experience in data analytics, project management, business, or related area OR 3 years' experience in data analytics, project management, business, or related area.
- 3 years experience with statistical programming languages.
- Master's degree in Business, Analytics, or related field.
- Project Management certification.
- Six Sigma certification.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents