Analytics Manager 1 - eCommerce Learning & Development
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Training
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1301519BR
What you'll do at
- Business Partnering and Process: Partners with cross-functional teams to develop analytical tools and processes for a business area or category.
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Data Analysis: Addresses complex business problems
- Data Visualization and Reporting: Manages the implementation of new dashboards and data visualization tools; Collaborates with cross-functional teams to improve existing data visualization tools and platforms.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Model Development: Manages the development of custom data models for workstreams or individual projects; Works with Advanced Analytics and cross-functional teams to develop model criteria and define desired outcomes for a business area, category or prototype.
- People Development: Builds and leads a team to execute on business area or category objectives; Coaches team members and provides feedback to enhance skills, knowledge and work performance; Has performance and career development conversations; Maintains team motivation and engagement; Mentors Analytics Specialists.
- Process Management: Manages workflow and processes for work streams and individual projects to drive measurable improvements in work quality/outcomes.
- Project Scope: Owns workstreams and individual projects end-to-end for a business area, category or prototype; Develops solution plans to address complex problems; Provides guidance and oversight of less experienced associates.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor degree in math, analytics, statistics, business or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in relevant area
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents