- Location CARROLLTON, GA
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1301464BR
What you'll do at
- Collaboration: Collaborates with cross-functional teams, both inside and outside of the organization, to develop, test, implement, and monitor new technology and/or facility improvements.
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Data Analysis: Reviews data analysis on fulfillment processes and requirements (for example, site or facility performance/efficiency metrics, capacity and demand planning) and generates additional insights. Performs or directs team to perform more complex process optimization analysis and shares findings with other managers and team. Recommends facility and technology metrics based on insights.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Equipment/Technology Maintenance and Process Improvement Opportunities: Leads small teams to implement solutions for equipment/technology issues. Provides advice to team and recommends innovative approaches to solve complex issues. Communicates technical issues/resolution and outstanding concerns to management, operations, and maintenance teams. Reviews time, expenses, person-hours, energy , and other resources and provides analyzes of them to higher levels of management.
- Fulfillment Design Implementation and Project Management: Plans and leads small project teams to implement fulfillment designs and/or engineering and construction projects. Inspects facilities, technology, and equipment to ensure they meet Walmart's material handling, processing and storage standards. Leads team to report on metrics to track progress of implementation to leadership.
- Fulfillment Design and Innovation: Researches, reviews, and provides feedback to engineers on proposed solutions for process flow, automation, and fulfillment warehouse design. Provides input and support to future state warehouse or system design
- People Development: Builds and leads a team to execute business area objectives. Coaches team members and provides feedback to enhance skills, knowledge, and work performance. Conducts performance and career development conversations. Maintains team motivation and engagement. Mentors Fulfillment Engineers.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Vendor Management: Manages vendor requests for small projects. Reviews and tracks vendor contracts for the project
- Bachelor s degree in Industrial/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or related field OR 3 years experience in Industrial/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or related field.
- 1 year s supervisory experience.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents