eCommerce Lean Data Analyst PHL1
- Location BETHLEHEM, PA
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1300567BR
What you'll do at
- Acts as the onsite trainer of Lean and coordinates Lead activities
- Delivers assigned training courses and content to eCommerce associates
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops and manages training courses and content
- Manages and executes talent development projects and programs (for example, onboarding, training toolkits)
- Measures training effectiveness
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Associate's degree or Lean certification and 1 year's training experience OR Bachelor's degree in a Business, Logistics, or related field OR 3 years experience training in a related environment evaluating, mentoring, and developing managers/supervisors, managing workload, and participating in the hiring and promotion of employees.
- Lean certification or acquire certification within 6 months of attending training class (certified in accordance with Walmart standards as provided by the Center Of Excellence (Global Continuous Improvement).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (for example, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Logistics, or related field and 2 years' training and/or supervisory experience.
- Lean Belt certification.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents