Product Manager(Search + Browse)
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1299222BR
What you'll do at
The Search Frontend of Walmart.com must be seamlessly high-performing for queries broad and narrow, across a range of verticals from Everyday Living to Fashion and Home, on every platform (Desktop and Mobile alike) and supporting the Walmart shopper’s unique omnichannel journeys. This is a high-impact and high-visibility role for someone who has a passion for the intersection of e-commerce, technology, behavioral science and business, and has a desire to be a part of scaling, optimizing and re-inventing the Core Search experience for the future of Walmart.com.
The ideal candidate for this role has a passion for great customer-facing experiences, is analytical, detail and results-oriented and has excellent problem-solving skills with a strong work ethic. You’re customer-focused and know how to deliver exceptional experiences for customers in a fast-paced environment, by understanding their intent and not just incrementally optimizing the current experience but constantly thinking about solving the underlying customer challenge through ever-simpler UX. You’re a highly motivated self-starter with a solid understanding of customers’ needs and the competitive landscape. You’re an excellent communicator, building strong cross-functional relationships and excel at working across departments and easily collaborating with Business Partners, User Experience, Project Managers, Research, Engineering and Analytics teams.
• Understands, contributes to and champions a product vision, strategy, and roadmap for a product area in support of corporate goals and objectives
• Has a firm grasp of the competitive landscape for her/his Product area, as well as relevant qualitative and quantitative insights
• Drives the execution of several business plans and projects for Product Management
• Drives the product Discovery process for medium to large complex, and/or ambiguous projects
• Manages vendor relationships
• Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Supports product implementation and deployment for large, complex, and ambiguous projects, moves fast together with stakeholders to launch, iterate and maintain e-commerce solutions at high performance and scale
• Communicates easily with stakeholders, team and in senior presentations
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents