Marketing Manager, Health + Wellness
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1299048BR
What you'll do at
He/she will serve as the primary link between the retail organization, the marketing channel owners, the creative team and product/tech organization. This role will partner closely with those teams to develop and execute a robust marketing calendar based on business priorities.
This role will be instrumental in supporting and shaping the development, evolution and execution of the marketing vision and strategy for a rapidly expanding and evolving category. You will develop and execute initiatives focused on:
• Optimizing ROAS and driving category revenue
• Increasing customer LTV; increasing retention, repeat purchase rates, AUR & AOV
• Managing an efficient customer acquisition engine focused on ROAS, CPO, CPC, CR, CTR, traffic sources and customer quality
Marketing planning and execution (75% of time)
• Together with the Director of Health, Wellness and Beauty, develop a robust long-term marketing strategy and a roadmap to make it a reality
• Partner with retail team to plan and implement the 12 month detailed marketing calendar based on category goals, vendor partnerships, customer objectives and business needs
• Partner with internal agencies (SEM, Display & Paid Social, Affiliates, SEO, CRM and Organic Social Media) to design and implement Direct Response approach, A/B testing and accurate definition/measurement of metrics; continuously optimize spend and performance marketing metrics
• Partner with EDL’s Associate Director of Digital Marketing to forecast revenue and track ongoing deployment of budget by media teams
• Lead implementation of campaigns across all channels
• Work with creative to ensure timely delivery of high quality assets, from writing insightful briefs to submitting creative requests and providing data-backed feedback
• Coordinate with seasonal team and category owners (e.g., holiday, baby)
• Support closer coordination of co-op spend through Walmart Media Group
Insights & Analytics: (25% of time)
• Weekly evaluation of key marketing KPIs (traffic, conversion, revenue, ROAS, CPA, etc.) to provide insights that enable quick iteration
• Developing weekly marketing decks reporting results to retail team
• Weekly reporting on campaigns and tests, developing insights that can be quickly used to optimize marketing spend
• Develop knowledge of the latest innovations and opportunities impacting the marketing landscape, our partners and our competitors
• Develop a deep understanding of consumer habits (online and offline) and approach the health and wellness category with an omnichannel mindset
• Must be able to travel up to 10% of time
• Strong organization and project management skills to keep all parties on track and ensure high quality implementation
• Build strong relationships with retail, marketing channel partners and creative teams
• 7-10 years relevant experience in B2C performance marketing, management consulting, brand management and/or marketing analytics. Health/Wellness expertise preferred but not necessary.
• Deep knowledge of eCommerce. Proven track record of managing high performing marketing campaigns that exceed revenue and customer targets
• Experience in performance marketing including acquisition, retention, brand, media, creative, content, product marketing and partnerships.
• Understanding of marketing channel optimization, including social, mobile, SEM, and CRM
• Strong analytical acumen, with the ability to understand and analyze performance, optimize plans, make quick decisions and measure impact to the business. Willingness to “get hands dirty” and analyze details where necessary
• Sharp creative eye, experience testing messaging and creative
• Proactive, curious and comfortable in fast-paced environment with multiple projects & priorities
• Team player with strong communication skills
• Customer mindset with knowledge/interest in retail
• 1 year of supervisory experience.
• Master's degree in Business Administration or related field.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents