Dairy Sanitation Validate Coordinator
- Location FORT WAYNE, IN
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Hourly
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1294900BR
What you'll do at
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Creates SSOPs for completing MSS tasks
- Examines PIDs and PLC logic for new designs
- Manages the identification of all Master Sanitation Schedule (MSS) items
- Monitors the inventory of kits and supplies needed to complete MSS tasks
- 2 years clerical experience (for example, filing, data entry) using computer applications (for example, email, Microsoft Office, spreadsheets, PowerPoint, Visio).
- 3 years' experience working in a logistics / supply chain or manufacturing environment.
- 2 years' previous experience in Clean in Place (CIP), Clean Out of Place (COP), and Master Sanitation Schedule (MSS) programs; writing and maintaining Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOPs; and pest control programs
- 2 years' sanitation and/or processing experience in a food processing facility.
- Chemical Safety Certification
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents